An inward fiber retreat
Welcome to the Flow challenge! In this practical challenge you will get five text lessons over five days. Each lessons has a theme where I encourage you to strive inward and spin for the moment. In each lesson you will also get a task to work with.
The purpose of the challenge is for you to explore your relationship with the wool and the process. The goal is an un-goal – to strive inwards and detach yourself from expectations and results.
You can take this challenge at any spinning level. The challenge is just about you and your process. To take part you will need
- a spinning tool of your choice – spindles, spinning wheel or e-spinner
- wool preparation tool(s) of your choice – combs, cards, flicker.
- (part of) a fleece, washed or unwashed
- 15–30 minutes a day to work with the challenge
- A space where you can work reasonably undisturbed
- If you wish, pen and paper to take notes of your findings.
Each day of the challenge the lesson will be available at the course page at midnight UTC. If you enroll in the course after that you will get access to the lesson the next day. 15 hours after the lesson has become available you will get an email about it. You are free to work with the lesson whenever you like and for as long as you like.