Webinar: Spindle ergonomics
Avoid pain and spin effortlessly.
As a spinning teacher I want my students to be able to spin comfortably. Sometimes it is difficult to understand why something hurts or feels uncomfortable. In the webinar I take you through some of the most common problems in spindle spinning in general and supported spindle spinning in particular. The webinar is an excellent way to learn more about my course Spin on a supported spindle and to see what my teaching style is like.
- In the webinar I talk about the difference between pushing and pulling the spindle and what effects it has on your spinning process.
- I talk about sharing the strain so that you can spin for a long time without pain.
- I also talk about the online course Spin on a supported spindle – the content, course outline and practical information.
- The whole webinar is captioned so that it is accessible to a wider audience. The captioning was possible through pledges on Patreon.
- The offers and prices in the webinar are no longer valid.
The webinar was a live stream and that I did it indoors with less than optimal lighting. This was my live webinar world premiere.